Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A BLAST FROM THE PAST || Eniola Akindele || Episode Three.

A Blast From The Past.
By: Miss Eniola Akindele.
Episode Three.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let us share the grace in fellowship...
As they rose up to do so, Bernard gazed at the alter where he tied the knot with his wife and prayed silently.
Bro Ben..you look different today
Why won't i, after I've been dished with a hot slap by my very own wife..he reasoned to himself
Yes pastor, things are not looking funny anymore.
Don't worry bro Ben, God will certainty see you through, I believe God for a miracle concerning Mary's heart and i want you to know that we're praying for the peace of your home.
Thank you pastor, I believe God too and i know there's a reason why He brought this boy to me.
Pastor Mike looked down at the young lad, placed his hands on him and blessed him.
Looking up he said,
Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might, I perceive God is about to take you through a phase.
They prayed together and said their goodbyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary was busy arranging her things into her new room when she heard her husband's horn hooting at the gate.
Mtchewww he should have slept outside.
Glancing at the wall clock, she headed to the kitchen to make dinner for herself.
Hello hon. I'm home
Bernard announced his arrival but when his announcement was met with a complete silence. He continued.

What are we having for dinner?
We? Mary asked turning around
You and who?
The three of us now.
Mary looked at the little boy with disdain.
You mean the devil and his father?
Bernard frowned..
You really have to stop calling him names, he is a little child and he has done nothing to you.
With that statement, Mary's anger rose..
He has done everything to me; both of you!
Ben moved closer to her, close enough to hold her hands in his.
I'm sorry for not telling you about Wura but your inability to bear a child is not because of him and due time God will give us our own.
Mary pulled out.
My inability?
So it has become my inability and not our inability? Tears gathered up in her eyes
You know that's not what i meant.
Oh, i know just exactly what you mean, he's your child now how could i ever forget that.
Mary please.
Look here Mr man, i've found my own alternative.
Alternative? Ben asked.
Mary threw the brown envelop at him.
Read and sign.
Ben carefully opened the envelope, not sure of what's in it.
His eyebrow rose as he read the contents.
No Mary, please don't do this!
Do what!
Don't destroy us.
Mary scoffed, enjoying the look on her husband's face
You started this, you started destroying us when staying faithful to your marital vows became impossible for you.

Mary I never cheated on you, even during our courtship you were all I had and all I still have.
O really? Then how do you explain that thing on the chair...Mary pointed to bayo.
Bernard stood transfixed, not sure of how many times he would tell her the same story over again.
Mary hissed, sign the papers please!



Dear readers, who else is getting the picture?
Nothing hurts more than when a woman's love is trampled upon and rubbished.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Akindele Eniola
IG: @i_will_do_a_new_thing

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you