Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Blast From The Past || Eniola Akindele || Episode Eight.

A Blast From The Past.
By: Miss Eniola Akindele
Episode Eight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm here to see my husband please.
Name ma'am?
Ben, Bernard Justice.
Okay ma'am, one minute please.
The third room on your left, up the stairs.
Thank you.
Mary made her way up and stopped.
I should see the doctor first..she thought.
No, go see your husband first.
As she moved closer towards the third room.
She heard little whispers.
She recognised the voice.
Bayo's.
Using her left ear, she leaned on the door and listened.
Dear God, I heard what my mommy told my daddy.
Please don't punish my daddy for not looking for my mommy when she left, forgive my mommy for leaving the village without telling my daddy, forgive my grandparents for sending my mommy away.
Please heal my mommy and my daddy.
My second mommy and my daddy are always fighting because of me, sometimes, she calls me devil but I know that the devil is in the hell fire, I have forgiven my second mommy, now please help my second mommy to forgive my daddy too and let us all go home safely. Amen.
That was all Mary needed to hear, she opened the door gently to see Bayo rising from where he knelt.
Mommy! Bayo screamed and ran towards her, Mary went on her knees to receive him, with tears in her eyes and pain in her heart, she hugged him tightly.
Daddy said I can call you mommy.
Mary couldn't even talk, she just nodded.
There you have it, the truth
You couldn't believe it from Ben's mouth, you just had to believe it from someone else
Yes Lord, forgive me, I've been so callous, I thought he cheated on me because I can't conceive.
You will, the promise of the saints are received by faith.
Yes Lord.
Have faith, daughter of Zion
I believe father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bernard had opened his eyes when Bayo screamed.
Thank you Lord..he whispered, observing the two as they had their moment.
Just then, the doctor walked in.
Bayo, why don't wait in my office while I talk to daddy and mommy.
Okay sir. Mary released Bayo as he made his way out.
Mrs Justice, your husband will be fine, we just need to observe him for a day or two.
Mary's heart leaped for joy.
But..the doctor continued, We lost Miss Wura this morning, she died in her sleep. I'm sorry.
What? Mary screamed.
She wanted you to have this, the doctor handed a red little bowtie to Mary.
Mr Justice, please get some rest, excuse me.

I didn't even get the chance to tell her what a wonderful warrior she has been.
I treated her so badly, I hated her, O Lord, this is not who you raised me to be! I'm so sorry, so sorry Lord!
Moving closer to Ben's side, she knelt and held his feet.
I'm sorry Ben for everything.
I'm just so sorry, I was caught up and didn't know who or what to believe.
Look Mary, I don't blame you, I blame myself for being so secretive about my past, all you can do now is to honour Wura by accepting Bayo as your own, she at least, deserves that from you.
I already have, Ben when I was listening to him outside, he's such a wonderful boy.
But how do we tell him about this? Mary questioned as she raised the red bow tie.
One step at a time dear.
One step.


A home that was almost at the edge of destruction.
A heart that was shattered by the news of a betrayal.
A young soul that needed peace and love to reign.
A sick heart that earnest hoped for the salvation of another.
A lustful spirit that wanted to explore a confused mind and hurting heart.
And a regretful soul that wished the hands of time could go back.
He knows All!
He Handled All!
Just like the lyrics of this song.
He knows your name,
He knows your every thought,
He sees each tears that fall and He hears you when you call.🎼
He sure knows!
~GLORY TO GOD!

I.G page:@i_will_do_a_new_thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you