Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wisdom matters

Admission of ignorance is often the 1st step in our education. How can we remember our ignorance which our growth requires, when we are using our knowledge all the time. Knowledge as the Holy Bible puts it, is the principal thing and in all thy getting, get understanding. Blessed is he who knows not and knows that he knows not for he shall find knowledge but woe unto him who knows not and knows not that he knows not. He's heading for doom. Wow! Do I sound harsh today? I guess the realities of wisdom reveals itself day by day unto me yet I expect that the fire for wisdom which I've got burns in people. Experience they say is the best teacher but must we have personal experience with failure, disappointment and difficulties when there is an option for wisdom? Can I challenge you today to get understanding before taking that decision. Seek wisdom passionately and the world is yours. Do have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you