Friday, July 25, 2014

I Almost Became A victim of Theft

TESTIMONY FOR TODAY

This is the story of how a friend (claims anonymous) was saved. Here is his testimony.
"One night I parked near our neighbor’s place. A brand new Toyota double cabin pick-up vehicle belonging to my employer. I prayed over it for God’s protection and I went to sleep. When I checked in the morning I found that all the lights on this vehicle had been stolen! As I was wondering where I would get all the money to replace the lights, I heard a voice, within my heart, instructing me to walk around the vehicle. As I obeyed and did so I found, to my great relief, all the stolen lights, together with all the screws, collected at a nearby place. I was so confused by what had gone wrong. “Is this a new type of stealing? – one steals and then abandons all the stolen items?” I wondered.

When I told my neighbor about this enigma, he informed me that during the night he suddenly woke up and felt like reading a certain book which was in his front room. As soon as he switched on the front lights he heard some frightened persons running away!

God’s angel had woken him up to scare away the thieves!

I happily screwed back all the lights praising God for his faithfulness".

3 comments:

  1. The ability of God to save His own is undoubtable! Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! You can send us and share your testimony of how you overcame to benefit the thousands of readers that read our stories daily on our site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you