Thursday, July 24, 2014

WHAT WORKS FOR YOU?

What works for you?

Music Works for me. It transports me. It uplifts me. Amazingly, I easily achieve tasks when I have my music device around. A double mile shrinks to meters with my ever active mp3 headphone. Studying isn't an issue as long there's a rythmn flow. Playing or Listening to music, singing, dancing works for me and I stick to it. What works for you?

A very good and reliable answer to this question to which you give yourself will practically ease out obstacles. This is a major step in self discovery. What makes you happy?, what motivates you even in difficult times? What gives you inspiration?

According to a friend, "As a designer, I find myself planted in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time; it’s a part of my job, after all. While it’s easy to say that I find loads of inspiration through visual blogs and social media websites, the truth is that I’m most inspired by stepping away from the screen.

Whether I’m going for a walk around town or road-tripping across the states, it’s always a breath of fresh air. Intriguing and different. Inspiration, truly, is everywhere. You just need to open your eyes a little bit to see it all around you"

Inspiration is everywhere — from the words of your favorite writer to the blooms and leaves on your morning walk. You just need to open your eyes, and breathe it in. It surely does work.

What's your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you