Monday, July 28, 2014

SOV 2014: God needs a mother

The SCHOOL OF VIRTUE (SOV) is a Christian organization fully functioning within a community as a Christian ministry , a reformation centre, a corporate body and a NGO . SOV is geared towards entrenching godly lifestyle, virtues, values, morals, skills and the lacking education to both adolescents and their wards.

SOV held its National ladies SOV 2014 which was a huge success. Here are the testimonies of some participants.

"It was my first time thank God i went,it was an experience i can't forget in my entire life. Right from the first day of the program,God met my heart, It was a place i got direction for my life. I gave my life to God over again, and i could feel peace and joy unlimited in me as i felt the father's love. Thank you the entire SOV management,God bless your seed sown"-Ojo Oluwatoyin
"It was an awesome experience, a real push into becoming a mother to great destinies. It was wonderful working under SOV leadership. I broke down with fever due to stress and all on thursday night, but I want to thank God because by the time I was leaving, I was whole. Seeing people being delivered from different power and stronghold of the enemy affirmed the power and presence of God in the camp meeting. It showed me that God WILL do what he wants to do with or without a particular man. He's not dependent on any one, there will always be vessels ready to be used by God.... GOD CENTRED indeed... Hallelujah!"- Toluwalope Oyefeso

NLC and any S0V meeting for me is like an affirmative to d bible text Romans 12:2. I feel renewed at the end of the meeting. May God bless all the people that contributed to the success of this years camp meeting. SOV have been a blessing to my life; I really appreciate the meals, accommodation and the spiritual foods.. God bless SOV team continually- Tosin

We trust God for these testimonies to be permanent in the lives of the participants. You can still contact us for your testimonies and want to share your own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you