Monday, August 11, 2014

JUST BEFORE YOU SAY 'I DO'.

I got this shot message from Isola Taiwo and I know you'll be glad you read it.

If you get to a Motor Park, the first thing you do is to ask the driver, "Where is this bus going?". Do you just enter any bus because you are in a hurry?

Why then are the mouth of our ladies nowadays so closed that they can't ask the man that propose to them, "Where are you going in life? What is your vision? What will I come and do in your life?" If a woman is supposed to be an helper, what will I help you with?"

If you say YES carelessly, many times you will look back and know that the number one mistake you made was that you followed a man that has no vision. He will waste you, abuse you and damage you.

And thou young man, look at that lady you are eyeing, is she equipped to help you fulfil your destiny? Can she withstand your speed and sustain your vision?
When I discovered God's purpose for my life, I knew I needed a praying and spiritual woman beside me as a wife.
If it is a figure 8 you want so badly, just wait till she is 50, everything you are lusting after now will begin to sag. All figure 8 will eventually be figure 1.

But if it is a common destiny that binds you together, you will be joyful forever. Yes, challenges will come, but you will come out strong.
If only you can hear, the alarm is already sounding in the drawing studio of destiny!

Please feel free to share your views and If you feel like sharing for someone also to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you