Sunday, August 24, 2014

FOOTPRINTS...


One night a man dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. As scenes of his life flashed before him, he noticed that there were two sets of footprints in the sand. He also noticed at his saddest and lowest times there were only one set of footprints.

This bothered the man and he asked the lord, “Did you not promise that if I gave my heart to you that you would be with me all the way?” “Then why is there only one set of footprints during most of my troublesome times?” the Lord replied, “My precious child, I love you and would never forsake you”. During those times of trial and suffering, it was then I carried you.
 
So you see the Lord will always be with you, and he will never leave you in your darkest moments, and all you need to do is accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour into your heart.
 
God bless.
Thanks for Reading.
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you