Monday, August 4, 2014

DAD WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

MY TESTIMONY!- (PAUL)

Before I was Christian my life was messed up with a lot of things but the main thing that made me feel empty was my dad left me when I was young. I got the chance to see him in 2001.
I went and met my dad at the airport. It was the best time of my life, I was so happy my dad was back But I should have known it was too good to be true.
I got to see my dad for 3 hours before he rang my mum and said come get them. My younger brother was with me at the time.

He said I can’t handle them. My mum came and got us. We got in the car and my dad said "good bye son" and gave me a kiss on the head.
In the morning I woke up early as some kids normally do and I looked out my window and I saw my dad. I yelled, "DAD WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" No answer, he had the trailer on the car and he dropped of the rental keys in the letter box.

I yelled, DAD WERE ARE YOU GOING? He looked at me and said I love you and waved good bye and he drove down the street.
I ran out of the house, I looked down the street he had gone. It was the last time I ever heard or spoke to my dad I have not seen or spoke to my dad since. There is not 1 day that goes by that I don't think about my dad.

I wish I knew who he was; most young kids think that there dad is their hero. Someone who loves them, cares for them and that looks out 4 them, Someone that hugs them when they’re hurt and will be there for them no matter what happens, I don't get to have that feeling at all.

I miss him a lot BUT ITS OK, I met someone a few years ago that will be there when I am hurt and when I am having fun. He will all ways forgive me no matter what I do wrong, I love my new dad, his name is JESUS CHRIST.

He was all ways there for me I just never knew he existed. I had a hole of emptiness but now it is filled with GOD.

I will never forget what he did up on that cross for me so in 2006 I became a Christian and have never turned back, and that’s my testimony.

I just want to encourage you it’s never too late to get to know the Lord, he will open his heart to you if you open your heart to Him, and believe me once you have the Lord in your life it’s an amazing journey, but there will be times of trail but that’s when there lord is there to help you through those tough times.

If you've been encouraged and challenged, let's know through the comments box or use the "share" button. You can also inspire other lives through your testimony. Send us and you'll be glad you did. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you