Sunday, February 14, 2016

Etestifies Story Story: #MyValStory || Awesome EmmyG


Of stories told
To realities realized
Their opinions I observed
I had no val

So I wondered 
The stories of mine would be
Of fun it should be
Cuddled with lover could be
Yet I had no val

Age to age, 
like rocks heaped my heart sank
Waters of weary I drank
At the sea of forgetfulness 
Still I have no val

To this day of lovers as usual
before sunrise, stamp of new feet
Myself assured, yet of Nature's failure
Swallowed Soaked shrinked sheets 
Yet no Val

Till fate found me
At sunset when hope dims
At tunnel's end lies she
Twisted turn path clean
What story of mine would be
I found my Val



#MyValStory || Oduntan Emmanuel A.‎

2 comments:


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you