Sunday, February 14, 2016

Etestifies Story Story: #MyValStory | Tunvene

#MyValStory; I went to service as usual nothing unusual is the usual thing..went to service later in the evening where I felt like a star because nobody ever tasted punch (a fruit drink) and I made it..so business opened for two birthday parties and a church love feast..

Also got a beautiful text from someone dear to my heart and lastly in church this evening I got a small but appreciated gift for taking second position in Bible quiz. I intend to retire to bed with my cooked fried rice and coleslaw..I'm happy I have wonderful people in my life. I'm happy I have a wonderful family.Beautiful friends because to me that's the biggest gift.
#MyValStory Oladoyinbo Oluwatunmise‎

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you