Sunday, February 14, 2016

Etestifies Story-Story: #MyValStory ||| Aquarius

About 10:53 pm on the 13th of February 2016, I had switched off my phone as it was time for me to meditate and reflect on the day. Earlier that day I had received an early birthday cake, which from the look was very expensive and an expensive perfume. How did I know this? I Googled it. It was way over 10k. I'd leave you to guess. 

By the way, my birthday isn't until 18th of this month but the giver had to travel to calabar for a shoot. I was glad not because I received the gift, but because so many things had happened in the past few weeks that really broke my heart and it was a relief to know that someone still treasured me. While on my bed, I let my mind travel through the last few weeks. There and then, I slept off. 

Waking up today the 14th,i noticed my phone was dead. And there was no power supply, the inverter had died the night before. Then I remembered that my phone was only on 2% when I put it off.  Got up, said my prayers, and started the day. 

Every Feb 14th, I make it a point of duty to visit the orphanage. But this one, was different. Why? Thanks for asking. I AM BROKE. and extremely so.  So I stayed home. 


So, at about 2: 30 pm. Almighty PHCN restored power. I was practically dancing. I could finally charge my phone. After charging for about 20 minutes, the power ceased. BAD BUSINESS. I was heartbroken. My battery however managed to grab what it could and I have been instagraming since then. 
NOTE : I haven't taken a bath. 😬‎


Munirah Alabi Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you