Sunday, February 14, 2016

Etestifies Story Story; #MyValStory | Omoadesanya

#MyValStory ‎
Well, for me I decided to cool down. I had been bragging of many dates days back but last night I Titi that I had decided not to go. My reason was...if I will go on a date on a day like this, it had to be someone I was already into... that I could get cosy with at maybe the cinema but I couldn't do that with any of them (you know that feeling of having someone who is yours beside you). I won't allow other couples to do fori fori for me neither will I fake it. I cancelled all dates in my mind, decided on excuses to give if anyone called me for one.
So, I attended 1st-3rd service in church, joined other singles to play games that the church had provided for singles. I had fun playing ludo with church members whom I didn't even know. While doing this, someone asked me out for a date for the following week and I think I might just oblige. I left around 1:30pm and returned home.

#MyValStory | Adesanya Oluwadamilola‎

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you