Sunday, January 4, 2015

An encounter with Cobhams

I was priviledged to listen to a very talented and blessed young man some days ago - Cobhams. He sang a love song with the following lyrics which he implored everyone to teach to all that we came across, and so here are the lyrics, i guess y'all can be creative and compose a sweet melody for the words pending when I get to see you and then I can teach you the original.



I worship you Lord

In the beauty of Your holiness

I worship you Lord

In the splendour of Your Majesty

I worship you Lord

For in the frailty of Your Son

Your plan for my salvation was done

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.

Happy Sunday, Happy New Week and I hope I can still say, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you