Monday, October 20, 2014

Secret Of David Mass Concert to hold in 2015 || @secretofdavid || #SODConcertNigeria.

The SOD Mass Concert 2015 is happening in Lagos, Nigeria. The groups in Cyprus and London are joining the Lagos chapter for this massive concert come next year. Watch out!
SECRET OF DAVID is a group of young Christians who are out to preach the word of God in songs and also to make people know what real worship is about. The group is located in Cyprus, London and Nigeria

The founder of the group, Deborah Oluwanifesimi shared with E-Testifies how she came about the name SOD.
"When I got the vision about the group from God, I asked few friends what I should name the group...some made jest of the issue, some said instead of you to face your studies, you are worrying about what to name a group that won't go far...some told me to google it (hahaha!).
I then decided to seek the face of God that night since he gave me the assignment, he should provide a name and yay! He gave me Secret of David! Divinely inspired! 'Twas after I got the name I got to know about Spirit of David...they are doing a great job as well. He didn't only give me the name, He told me why He chose that name."

Secret Of David, a platform for music ministers to preach the gospel through music. If you want to be part of this vision, feel free to join. You can check videos of SOD ministrations on youtube or http://t.co/jYQ6zu8hux.
For more updates, You can like the facebook page, Secret Of David
Twitter: @secretofdavid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you