Thursday, December 31, 2015

FOR ALL SINGLE LADIES: Her Cry, -Esther Precious Aderinto

Her Cry


What is wrong?
Where is MR. RIGHT?
Who is my Prince?
The gist is I have been single and No guy is looking at my side, is it that am ugly? is it that I am been pursued? Is it that the right person hasn't arrived Yet? Oh GOD !!! ! what is wrong? Time is no longer on my side!!!! I am getting older, my mates all have fiance.

And so each time, I meet a guy, I begin to wish that this guy would just propose to me, I begin to imagine a wedding ceremony with the guy, I begin to behave nicer than usual just to attract his attention and so I become an hypocrite all in the name of I want a guy. I want a guy that would love me, take care of me, provide for me, take me shopping and the rest of adventure.

HEY CINDERELLA
is it only about love?
Is love the only basis on which your marriage with your Prince will last?
Love is very important
But much more important is purpose.
Have you found your purpose yet?
Purpose is your main reason here on earth.
A person without purpose is lifeless.
Purpose is the reason for your existence,
And purpose can only be found in the Creator that called forth your existence on Earth.
There must be something that two of you have passion for.
Your purpose and his purpose is what will make your marriage last. it is the driving force for a successful marriage.
There are too many failed marriages already and am sure you wouldn't want your marriage to be a failed one.
I'm here to tell you today that you are lucky to be single, you still have the opportunity to prepare yourself in God and discover your God given purpose. Your purpose can only be found in god. Your purpose will attract your MR RIGHT who will find your right shoe size and put it on for you. Let the guy find you not you finding the guy. Be original and get busy with your purpose.
(Dedicated to single ladies) 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you