Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sincerity talk By Esther Precious Aderinto

Hello guys,
I missed my usual write up,
Actually it just became my usual on facebook,
I hope never to disappear,
I guess everyone enjoyed the Christmas celebration,
Mine was quite a boring one,
Dreadfully boring,
I didn't eat the usual jollof and fried rice with chicken,
But I ate eba and ogbono soup in the afternoon,
And I ate white rice,
Gisted with my family,
Did lot of house chores,
And took a little stroll out.
It was just like every normal day.
I would like to hear how yours was?

Alright! !!!

It's time to talk,
Let's talk about Sincerity,
Sincerity,
The core of every relationship and friendship,
But yet the hardest to stand up to,
The synonym for Sincerity is honesty.

Let's go back to time,
I remember The days of been a fresher. It was one of the best moments I had because I had to make new friends (my hobby is meeting people). I remember a guy who approached me and we became friends (very good friends) but all he ever told me were lies including the course he was studying. When he eventually began to tell me the truth, I never believed a single thing he said. It was a rosy relationship at first but became a sour one after he told me that all was a lie. Today, we are not friends or probably, we are just the hi-hello kind of friends.

 A relationship built out of lies can never last and that is why Sincerity matters a lot if you really want to keep your relationship. Sometimes, your Sincerity might cost you your relationship due to the gravity of your doing but in the long run, it would be for the best. Your conscience would be free having purged out the truth. Sincerity helps to develop mutual trust in your relationship. It takes courage to be sincere no matter what, REAL COURAGE I mean. So many times, it's hard to be sincere due to our ego and maintaining a good reputation of whom we are. I have asked myself these questions: is it very possible to still be sincere and honest in this 24th century where we have a lot happening? Where we have a lot to protect ourselves from? Where we have to get rich by all means even at the expense of our integrity and honesty? How hard has it become to be honest and sincere?

I ‎would end on this saying by meher Baba:
Absolute honesty is essential in one's search for God
(truth). The subtleties of the path are finer than a
Hair. The least hypocrisy becomes a wave that
washes one off the path. It is your false self that
Keeps you away from your true self by every trick
It knows. In the guise of honesty, this self even
deceives itself. For instance, your self claims, I
Love Baba. The fact is if you really loved Baba, you
would not be your false self making the self
Asserting statement".

According to Williams Shakespeare
" No legacy is so rich as honesty"
Determine to be honest and sincere even in this bias world at present. Sincerity and honesty is the key success to success in anything you do and is the key success to a successful relationship.
TRUTH=SINCERITY....
God help us.

HAPPY SUNDAY! !!!!!!!!!!!

Esther Precious Aderinto

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you