Sunday, November 15, 2015

Shakara Sunday Displays Ep.007

Paul was in front of me coming out of church today, and the pastor was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside.
      The Pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"
       My friend replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?"
      He whispered back, "I'm in the secret service."

I hope you're not in the secret service. Lolz. It's just about time to showcase a selected few adorable selfies of the massive wonderful soldiers of God's Army. The glamour continues, the Sunday paparazzi won't stop, the church fashion remains glorious.
In grand styles, enjoy the fashion statements of Shakara Sunday Ep.007...














Just incase you missed it last week (Ep.006), catchup HERE: Shakara Sunday Displays 006

But if your picture isn't featured today, don't worry. Next week is another time. Always remember, when praises go up, blessings come down. Keep your praise on and Do have an awesome week ahead

#ShakaraSunday



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Thank God Shakara Sunday is back.... Today na your day, do Shakara.!

    ReplyDelete


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you