Sunday, November 8, 2015

Shakara Sunday Displays 006

Good evening fellas,
I trust we all had a wonderful Sunday worship service.  Remember to always put a smile on your face because it’s a very powerful weapon. I’m not talking about a cheesy fake one. I’m talking about a genuine smile of happiness. Turn that frown upside down.

The Bible says ‎Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed (Ps.34:5).‎

With this joy on our faces, I present Shakara sunday Episode 006. Behold the glamour and style as we graced Sunday matters.













If your picture isn't featured today, don't worry. Next week is another time. Always remember, when praises go up, blessings come down. Keep your praise on and Do have an awesome week ahead


No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you