Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shakara Sunday Displays Ep.003

Hello awesome pals,
I trust we all had a wonderful Sunday worship service.  Remember to always put a smile on your face because it’s a very powerful weapon. I’m not talking about a cheesy fake one. I’m talking about a genuine smile of happiness. Turn that frown upside down.

The Bible says ‎Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed (Ps.34:5).‎

With this joy on our faces, I present Shakara sunday Episode 003. Behold the glamour and style as we graced Sunday matters. ‎













If your picture isn't featured today, worry not. Let's do it again next week. Do have an awesome week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you