Friday, October 9, 2015

An Exposition on Divine Dealings

When we talk of dealings, divine dealings, what are the things we should expect and look out for as a CHILD OF GOD?

IS there ever going to come a time where our individual dealings will be totally new and different from all that is known and familiar from scriptures and faith testimonials of people

 Dealings are divine processes that are meant to work conformity to Christ in us

Bountiful divine dealings is God dealing with us from a position of Favour, Mercy, Loving kindness, and righteousness instead of Wrath or Suffering. It might not always seem fair, in comparison to others around us, but it will always be just, in comparison with the principles of God.‎

No dealings in our lives is meant to make us elusive or inaccessible to the people around us. It is to improve our relationship with God and humans around. People will enjoy the fruit of our lives, just as they would do to any fruit bearing tree‎
God isn't fair, He is Just....and that underscores all human experiences.‎‎
Psalms  18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.  
18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;  
18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.  
18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.  
18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.  
18:29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
  18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
My prayer recently has been...."Father, deal with me bountifully. I will respond bountifully, I will respond completely, and I will respond quickly".... Amen‎
Thank You.
#DivineDealings #PigesStinErimos‎

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you