HIgher - Single COVER LCM-2UK Gospel artist Lorraine Clarke-McGhie set to release her third project LCM on the 27th June 2015.
Lorraine Clarke-McGhie is no stranger to the world of gospel music penning her first album back in 2005 titled “I Can Go On” followed by her single “More Than Able” in 2013.
What’s exciting about this project is that Clarke–McGhie who is currently working with producers Paul Watson and Marcus Johnson has also chosen to work closely with her Co producer husband Clive McGhie also known as Midd1eC.
LCM is a seven track EP with a diverse range of genres ranging from up- tempo House, Disco Funk and Seventies Soul. Lorraine describes this project as a cross over between Gospel and mainstream with the aim of reaching a larger audience spreading the message of Love, Hope and Joy and promises to be lively and soulful.
LCM is also set to release a promotional single Higher, A House Track co-written with her husband, who is somewhat different; experimental however shows LCM diverse vocal ability, which has often been compared, to UK songstress Jocelyn Brown.
Saturday 27th June 2015 promises to be a day to remember when LCM takes the stage for her first ever EP launch where she will be showcasing her New EP plus her favorite classics.
Lorraine says:
‘I am so excited at another opportunity to spread my love of music, Christianity, entertainment and reaching out with hope and love. I am so grateful for my husband, as my manager, working so tirelessly to making my dreams come to reality by promoting me through whatever avenue possible. My producer Paul Watson has pushed the boat out and has exceed all my expectations. I have a great team of people working with me to make this all possible – Eze Ani: Assistant Launch Manager, Alesia Ani: Personal Assistant, Denise Watson: Secretary, Roger Ray: Photographer, David Springer & Jonathan Harper: Designers – just to mention a few, not forgetting my backing Singers: LaDonna Harley-Peters, Lawrence Johnson & Sharlene Hector. I am so grateful to all my supporters – this is all for you! Hoping to see you on June 27th 2015.
“More than Able” is also available for download on ITUNES, AMAZON and CD Baby.