Monday, February 2, 2015

ITS IN YOUR COURT; Choose...

I have made a very interesting discovery in the last couple of days
And though its been said over and over, I guess I hadn't realised the extent to which it was applicable
Choices make all the difference
You choose to be happy and you choose to be sad
You choose to have fun or you choose to be gloomy
You choose to make the best of the opportunities available to you or you choose to complain about them.



ITS IN YOUR COURT

You choose to wake up and face the day with expectation or you choose to stay in bed and wallow in self-pity
You choose to smile or you choose to frown
You choose to love or you choose to hate
You choose to live or you choose to die

I have chosen to be positive and choose positive things
But what happens when there are two positives to choose from
Then that’s when I'll lean on my helper
To show me the way
That’s when I'll be still and listen
Till I hear that quiet and all knowing voice whisper
Love, 'this is the way, walk in it'

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you