Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trip like Forever

I've heard many say they've got phobia for travelling. Some have confirmed it to be a no-go-area for them. I'll rather be where I am except it Is so necessary for me to travel' one retorted. On the other hand, another selected few of us love the idea let alone playing it. At the mention of a trip to...anywhere, we are ready. These kinds of people are said to be adventurous and no one should blame them, they are only curious and inquisitive about locations, new people and fresh experiences.



I fall into the 2nd category but I have conditions attached. On this day a friend of mine mentioned while chatting, of travelling to a place which I know but its been a while I visited. Knowing assuredly his car is the mode of transport and of course, its a cossy one you'd love to be in. After our discussion, I deliberately dug the proposed trip issue. Once all the terms and conditions favour me and I wasn't quite fixed up for that time, I joined for the trip.

Yes, it was a wonderful trip but it took almost eternity to reach the destination. All things been equal, it should take only 3hrs but it took us over 8hrs. It was interesting, tiring but it all made it a memorable one. Surprised? You should. The stop-overs at restaurants, shopping malls, flat-tyre-situation, heavy traffic, "branches" to one or two friend's place e.t.c made it worthwhile

These are some of those moments when plan A and B fails. I have realized that life itself is a trip but who is the driver for your life. We always like to take the driver’s seat sometimes but wouldn't you rather have Jesus drive you. It may seem long though its not, it may be bumpy but he's there. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me”. You're sure to have a worthwhile trip like I did. Jesus knows the road, he's the way. It may seem a trip like eternity but eternity is guaranteed with him

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you