Monday, November 10, 2014

ARE YOU "DEAD"???


Gal2:20;I have been crucified with Christ;it is no longer I who live,but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,who loved me and gave Himself for me. Gal5:16. I say then: Walk in the Spirit,and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.17.

For the flesh lusts against the Spirit,and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another,so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit,you are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are evident,which are: adultery,fornication,uncleanness, lewdness ,20. Idolatry,sorcery,hatred,contentions, jealousies,outbursts of wrath,selfish ambitions,dissensions,heresies,21; envy,murders,drunkenness,reveries and the like; of which I tell you beforehand,just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.22;

But the fruit of the Spirit is love,joy,peace,long suffering,kindness, goodness,faithfulness,23;gentleness, self- control. Against such there i no law.24; And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.25; If we live in the Spirit,let us also walk in the Spirit. Nkjv.Col3:3. For[as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your[new,real] life is hidden with Christ in God. Amp. Kenneth.E. Hagin of the blessed memory said after many years in ministry that he discovered that it was his own responsibility to put his flesh or his body under not God. Malice,covetousness,etc are all the outward manifestations of the flesh.

Apostle Paul ended Gal 5:21 with "and the like" which means there are still many other workings and manifestations of the flesh. Heb12:1 says since we have so great or many cloud of witnesses that are watching us,we should set aside all weights and entanglements of sin which easily beset us.

They are the little foxes that spoil the vine and hinders our walk with the Lord. It is our responsibility to keep our body under my beloved brethren. So help us God.
Good morning and have a wonderful week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you