Tuesday, September 2, 2014

JUST A PHONE CALL....did it

MY Testimony
Hi, i am Rose (Not real name). I just want to share what God has done in my life and i
hope that this will encourage all young graduates out there.

Its been years since i got born again though backsliding at times but God is a merciful and loving God. After completing my National Diploma in Biotechnology, i started hunting for a job, i stayed at home for 5 months while my friends were doing their post studies and others working. It was stressful as i thought i will immediately find a job and atleast help out at home as my mother is not working and my dad earns just enough to buy food. 

I kept applying for jobs for the whole 5 months almost on a daily basis. I got rejected in each and every job i applied to. One sunday in a taxi on my way to church, i logged on facebook checking updates, an old friend just asked how i was doing and i just felt the urge of telling her about the hardship of job hunting. She gave me her uncles number who is a Gynecologist to explain my situation and maybe he might help, i called him and he could not help. I kept reading the bible at times, praying and going to church, i felt as though God was away from me because whenever i checked my emails, all i saw was application regrets. I eventually gave up, stopped praying and for
2 weeks, i didn't go to church. It was overwhelming! On one thursday i got a call from the gynecologist inviting me to a day at his laboratory. I went there and saw what they did. After few hours of the laboratory tour he called me at his office and offered me a 6 months learnership at his clinic and a next year he is taking me back to school to study Medical Biotechnology for a year 'everything paid' and i will then have a secure job there I knew on that second that God just showered me with blessings that i felt they were beyond what i asked for. GOD showed me His grace and mercy. The blood of Jesus really is doing wonders. I got a learnership, bursary and future secured job without any application just a phone call. GOD is amazing, He will never leave nor forsake us, He is a faithful God. Mark 11 vs 24. :-)

#Blessed beyond measure# Trust in Him, He will never disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you