Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A Lil Reminder About Reading...

I've heard young people say, "I'm not a book lover". ๐Ÿ˜ฅ


How then do you learn if you don't read?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป Everything in life evolves around reading. You may not have read any book this year but you're reading this post right now.


Reading is learning. You learn by reading. Reading is as easy for you as you visit your social media pages daily.๐Ÿ˜Š


 A chapter per day does the magic๐Ÿ˜Š


Reading books keep you abreast of some information that no one would have ordinarily handed down to you.


Books are great teachers.


Books answer most questions you may never be able to ask anyone.


You know another trick I found out to reading, it's via audiobooks. I read & I love to read. But sometimes it can be difficult to read. Audiobooks, from the name, are books that are in audio format


All you have to do is plug in your earpiece and you don't have to bother much. Now my trips are not a waste. I don't just listen to music but also books


You have no idea how many you'd have covered in few weeks.



Be propelled to action

Grab a book today.

#readersareleaders

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you