Friday, May 11, 2018

The Old Picture || Olurotimi Emmanuel-Agbeja





Recently I went to my parents' house and during one of our discussions, I found myself fondling with my mum's phone. When I went to her WhatsApp chat, I found my profile photo there is the one I had over a month ago because the last time she came online and we chatted was sometime in March. Then, I thought: the only memory of you in the minds of some people is your past!

Many persons have no idea how you have moved on with life, how you managed some life-threatening situations, how you got your healing, how you became a better person, how you acquired a new skill, how you improved, how you got you got your miracle, how your life has changed!
So?

So when people speak of you, don't be surprised if they got it wrong, don't be surprised all they have are old info...since they chose not to update the app called "you" in their minds, leave them to struggle with the shocking realities they see with their own eyes.
While they still see the larva, turn into the beautiful butterfly and leave them astounded!
In the same vein, as rightly contributed by my friend, you should also be careful of making conclusions about people when all you have is as old and outdated piece of info!
 In fact no one has all the info, so, we all have no right to make conclusions about people.
Olurotimi Chris Emmanuel-Agbeja

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you