Wednesday, July 20, 2016

LESSONS FROM THE 7 CHURCHES. 

All glory to the Shepherd and overseer of our souls. Him alone be praised.

Today, it pleases the Lord to open our hearts to some instructions or lessons from the seven churches. They require little commentary due to their crystal clear expositions.

Ephesus
“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works (“first love”- NIV); or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.” (Revelation 2:5)

Smyrna
“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” (Revelation 2:10)

Pergamos
“Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.” (Revelation 2:16)

Thyatira
“But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.” (Revelation 2:25)

Sardis
“ Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Philadelphia
“Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” (Revelation 3:11)

Laodicea
“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” (Revelation 3:19).

Here we see Jesus instructing the seven churches on the prerequisites to be an overcomer. I pray that the Lord quicken his word in our hearts. AMEN.

"Let him that has ears, hear what the Spirit says to the Church"

‪#‎GodCaresAboutYou‬
‪#‎MeToo‬😘😘


No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you