Thursday, July 23, 2015

ALBUM: Shady B - @Shadyb_amen – ”Flawless” (The EP) - Now Available on iTunes 


With previously released singles The End and Love Call still getting rave review on the radio and social media, Shady B drops the 5 track album as an appetizer, with plans more projects on the way.
FLAWLESS-ITUNES copy
The concept Flawless comes from the understanding that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I receive His righteousness through faith. My true self (nature) is in Jesus; with Jesus I can do no wrong. No more condemnation, Jesus took it all. A victorious state of mind that empowers me to accept the best God has me. This is more than a movement its a lifestyle.
Track1: Hail your Name
Track2: Thank You
Track3: Saved by Grace
Track4: Love Call
Track5: The End (Drop)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you