Friday, January 8, 2016

Esther's Corner; My Love Story

I should have done this yesterday,
But my television wouldn't let me,
I was about to type it yesterday,
And phew! !!!!
The generator went off,
So did my television.
Anyways,
Join me on this train,
I will never forget my experience meeting Him,
The first time I met Him,
He asked me out on a date,
Just imagine! !!!!!!
But hey,
I shroved him off,
I told Him not to ever disturb me,
But He wouldn't listen,
He kept coming
And coming,
And I then begun to imagine,
"What kind of love is this?
Could it be real?
Am I dreaming?
Just look at me,
I don't deserve this,
He is too perfect,
And too good for my likeness,
Why will such a perfect gentleman keep disturbing me?"
At this point,
I became worn out
due to His persistence,
And asked Him what He wanted from me.
He told me He only wanted me,
Just then,
I smiled quizzically at Him,
That smile of disdain and disbelief,
I decided to tell Him about the ugly-me,
But He told me,
"He doesn't care about the ugly-me,
He accepts me just as I am,
And loves me very much,
A love that is unconditional and unquenchable"
I stopped smiling at this point,
And
I couldn't help myself anymore,
And so I eloped with Him.
Today,
I am enjoying in the embalm of His love.. ..
And I have such peace just been with Him....
You might have guessed whom I am talking about,
JESUS,
Don't let fear prevent you from embracing Him,
He loves you very much,
Don't ever condemn yourself,
He did not need to create you,
But chose to create you,
To show you that you are valuable in his eyes
And very important..... .
SO FAR, THIS IS MY BEST LOVE STORY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Esther Precious Aderinto

2 comments:


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you