Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SOV: Saviours From My Seed. || What Wilt Thou? ||

DAY 2 (Offspring Intercessions)… WHAT WILT THOU?

Mat 20:20 – 21: Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.

When Jesus saw the mother of James and John coming to Him with her children, He knew there must be something in her heart that she would have him do but Jesus did not leave the matter to guessing. He asked her a very direct and specific question…. WHAT DO YOU WANT? It sounded in my ears like WHAT EXACTLY (PRECISELY) DO YOU WANT? As though Jesus meant,”Don’t just tell me to bless your children and make them great… Tell me what you want me to do to them… WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH YOUR FIRSTBORN?

Mrs. Zebedee had great foresight. She wasn’t asking for anything for herself though it was a blank cheque but she nailed it to the core: Grant that these my two sons may sit… Peter, Matthew, Phillip, Thomas, Andrew, etc all had mothers in fact Peters mother was sick and Jesus went to heal her… She didn’t ask! Mrs. Zebedee was asking for something nobody seemed to be seeing yet. I saw a woman who wanted to settle the future of her children before she would die and didn’t mind if she herself got nothing!

These my two sons… May the Lord grant that your sons would sit with the master in eternity in Jesus name. May they be the leaders of tomorrow. May your own sons and daughters occupy the topmost positions in the society for Jesus in the name of Jesus. May they make heaven. Spiritually take each one of your offspring to Jesus Today and ask something specific concerning each one of them. 

Grant Lord that these my two sons and daugther be trained as experts and professionals in one of the best institutions in this world (all expense paid)for your purpose. Grant Lord that my seed shall occupy that government seat of my state. Grant Lord that my offspring shall lead their generation in heralding your coming. Grant Lord that all my seed shall be the righteous global leaders of their time. Ask don’t just wish!!

(NB: Help us Share these prayer burdens accross all your social platforms/website and encourage all your friends to pray along at least 5mins everyday even if they are still students today. Enquiries - 08033596073). 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Whats your take on this? Do you have other tips you would like to contribute to this? Pls, let me hear from you via comments. Thank you